Stupid Lawyer(from Jester - 24 April 2001)
short but funnyThe following exchange between a lawyer and a pathologist was recently reported in the New York Times.
Lawyer: Before you signed the death certificate, had you taken a pulse?
Lawyer: Did you listen to the heart?
Lawyer: Did you check for breathing?
Lawyer: So, when you signed the death certificate, you weren't sure he was dead were you?
Pathologist: Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was sitting in a jar on my desk. But I guess it's possible he could be out there practising law somewhere.Find other Odds and ends articles
Dante: Hmmm...I know how the mind of a lawyer works...It doesent(08/05/2007)
jim mair: i think most lawyers are brain dead(15/04/2007)
- scott: true nd funny(06/10/2005)
- phyllis: Laughter is wonderful!(17/09/2005)
- Amanda: I agree with Rose...not funny(19/08/2005)
- Terri Ann: Hey Alice you wrote a comment on my birthday! oh yeah it was very funny.(27/06/2005)
- Alice: Rose what the hell is wrong with you? thats hilarious, lol, what a numpty!(26/03/2005)
- Rose: Not funny (28/01/2005)